become a Franchise Partner
owning a Qwelli Franchise
- Leader in the gelato industry.
- In business for over 35 years.
- Leaders with degrees from renowned universities.
- 9 corporate branches and more than 100 employees.
- Proven profitability.
- Turnkey franchise concept.
- Top-quality products.
- Unique business model.
- Manufacturer and retailer, thus allowing better quality control and product consistency.
- Training program.
- Continuous coaching after implementation.
- Qualified multidisciplinary team for network support.
Average Project Cost
- Indoor shopping centre (12 months a year)
- Franchise fee: $50,000
Average total investment: $400,000 to $500,000 **
- Street front (seasonal)
- Franchise fee: $40,000
Average total investment: $350,000 to $400,000 **
Franchise royalty: 6%
Marketing and advertising: 1% local and 2% provincial
**Amounts may vary.
Becoming a franchisee
in 10 steps
- Fill out the online form and a member of our team will contact you shortly to assess your application.
- Once you have been prequalified, you will be invited to an interview with the Qwelli recruitment team (via videoconference).
- If you are selected to continue the process, an in-person interview will then take place at the Qwelli head office.
- You will be asked to sign a confidentiality agreement.
- The next step will be to reserve a location to open your gelato store. A deposit will be requested.
- You will now need to develop your venture business plan. Our team will assist you throughout the process.
- Financing must be obtained by the franchisee.
- The franchise agreement will be signed.
- Construction to open your Qwelli will begin!
- Complete training and continuous support are provided to the franchisee.